Privacy and Cookies
- We will not send you unsolicited emails (spam).
- Ticketline acts as authorised ticket agent for certain venues, promoters and event organisers. In some circumstances we may share your information relating to the booking that you are making with such venues, promoters and event organisers. Please note that by ordering with Ticketline you are consenting to your personal information being shared with an event organiser or promoter or venue for the particular event for which you are buying tickets. You should contact them directly if you would prefer not to receive direct communication from them. Information will only be passed to event organisers, promoters and venues for certain events where this is requested.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent
- When you browse our Site information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the Site the server logs stores the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests.
- Any personal information which we get from you or gather about you from your use of our Site will be used to contact you by post, phone, email or SMS when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site.
- Financial information that is collected from you is used to authorise payment and bill you. Your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies, banks and those companies that handle shipping and fraud protection.
Below is a description of the cookies that Green Man Festival Ticketline use:
These are cookies that are required for the website to work properly when you browser it or try to order tickets.
Session CookieThis cookie is used to identify you as you proceed through the order process and to store your user preferences. The cookie will expire once you close your browser unless you tick “Keep me signed in for today”, in which case the cookie will be stored on your computer for 24 hours after which it will expire.
Traffic Management CookieThis cookie is used to ensure the website operates smoothly, giving you the best possible experience by sharing our web traffic between multiple servers.
Cookie Options CookieThis cookie is used to save whether or not you consent to other cookies being used. It is not used to track or invade your privacy, but instead there for us to remember your privacy settings. If you delete this cookie your Green Man Festival Ticketline privacy options will reset back to default and you will be shown a message at the bottom of the window asking you if you'd like to change your privacy options.
Google AnalyticsWe use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data of how many visitors our website has and how the website is used. This information is used solely by Green Man Festival Ticketline to monitor traffic and help us improve your overall experience.
Google Analytics via DoubleClickWe have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Analytics implementation. We use this to collect anonymous data of our visitors age, gender and interests. This information is used solely by Green Man Festival Ticketline to help us improve your overall experience and to ensure that we target our audience correctly.
Third Party WebsitesWe use embedded share buttons for some third party social networking websites, such as Facebook and Twitter. These allow our users to share artists and events with their friends. These sites may set a cookie if you login to their service. Green Man Festival Ticketline does not set or control these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Note: you can turn off social features, apart from when on a Green Man Festival Ticketline facebook application where the facebook cookies are required for the application to work.
If you wish to restrict cookies that are being set by the Green Man Festival Ticketline website you can do this via your browser settings. For more information about cookies and how they work on different browsers please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that restricting cookies to the Green Man Festival Ticketline website will inhibit your ability to sign in or purchase tickets.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for your transactions with us.
It secures all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.